foot and ankle specialist
Doctor Aronoff received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Barry University in Miami, Florida and then earned his doctorate from the Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine. After graduation, he completed his surgical residency at Palmetto General Hospital in Hialeah, Florida. Following his residency, he then completed a one-year surgical fellowship that involved six months in Jerusalem, Israel at the Hadassah Hebrew University as well as six months at Palmetto General Hospital.
Dr. Aronoff was a foot and ankle specialist for two years for an orthopedic group in South Florida prior to moving to the metro-Atlanta area. Special interests include diabetic limb salvage and sports medicine.
- B.S., Biology, Barry University, Miami, Florida – 1992
- Doctorate, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami, Florida – 1996
- Residency, Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida – 1996 – 1998
- Fellowship, Hadassah Hebrew University Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel and Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida – 1998
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (Previously known as American Board of Podiatric Surgery)
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- DeKalb Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Diplomate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Florida Podiatric Medical Association