Wound Care and Diabetic Limb Salvage
Dr. Michael King is a graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine with a Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine. He completed his surgical residency training at the Toledo Riverside Hospital in Toledo, Ohio. He is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in both forefoot and rearfoot surgery. Dr. King has been re-certified three times in his illustrious career and has 31 years of experience. He is a fellow in the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Society of Podiatric Surgery.
Dr. King is a past President of the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society and has been a trustee of many medical organizations.
Dr. King is a national lecturer on medical coding and Medicare compliance. He has served on almost every committee in the American Podiatric Medical Association and has chaired many committees.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency, Toledo Riverside Hospital: Toledo, Ohio
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Board member, Secretary, American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Consultant to the Podiatric Insurance Company of America (PICA)