Dr. Ido Friedman was born in Petach Tikva, Israel. Upon graduation from high school he served in the Israeli Defense Forces. Initially he was trained in the intelligence forces and was selected to the Israeli Navy where he served for the remaining years. His last position was the deputy commander of the training course of new members of his unit. He completed his service as a First Sergeant. He served 3 more years on reserves and participated in the 1990 Gulf War while on reserves.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science/Pre-Med from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Georgia. He later attended the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine which is now Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He earned his doctorate in 1996.He completed one year of podiatric medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and 2 more years of podiatric medicine and surgery. One year in Metro Atlanta, Georgia and one year in Lubbock, Texas.
He started his solo practice in 2002 in Savannah, Georgia where he practiced for 16 years. Dr. Friedman treated patient’s lower extremity Wounds at the Wound Care Center at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia.
Dr. Friedman is married and his wife and him have four boys and a step son. In his free time, he enjoys swimming, playing music, travel and spending time with friends and family.
- Bachelors, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
- Doctorate, Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Primary Podiatric Medicine Training, (1996-1997):
Residency: University of Pennsylvania-Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Preceptorship, (1998-1999):
American Foot & Leg Specialists, Atlanta, Georgia metro region, Podiatric Medical and surgical preceptorship 1998-1999 (one year)
- Podiatric Surgical Training, (1999-2000):
Covenant Surgery Center and Affiliated hospitals, Lubbock, Texas.
- Board Certified-American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliation
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association