Dr. Rudolf Cisco graduated from the University of North Carolina in 1981 and attended the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Afterwards, he completed his podiatric residency at the St. Joseph’s Hospital system in Pennsylvania. Dr. Cisco has served on many committees with the Georgia Podiatric Medical Association.
Board Certified-American Board of Podiatric Surgery; Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery; Fellow-American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gainesville Surgery Center
- Gainesville Foot and Ankle Surgery Center, P.C.
- Member-American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member-Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member-American Diabetes Association
- Member-American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Board of directors for Georgia Podiatric Medical Association: 1996 to 2002
- President Elect for GPMA: 2003 to 2004
- President of GPMA: 2004 to 2006
- Past President GPMA: 2006 to 2007
- President of Georgia Podiatric Medical Educational Foundation
- State coordinator for Podiatric Political Action Committee