What to expect during your appointment?
If you are sick with a cold, sinus, fever, cough, bronchitis – please call 770-771-6991 to setup a telemedicine visit.
Village Podiatry Centers has the following safety procedures in place to ensure the protection of all patients and staff:
- We are asking patients to wait in their vehicle and kept outside of the waiting room prior to their appointment whenever possible
- When you arrive staff will take a cell phone number and call you prior to your appointment
- If a patient cannot wait in their vehicle, we will limit the number of patients (and guests) in the waiting room and assign seats
- We will take temperatures of all patients and visitors
- VPC has adopted the most conservative threshold (99.1 degrees) to indicate a fever
- Any patient or visitor meeting or exceeding this threshold will be asked to reschedule
- We will ask you questions about having any respiratory illness and recent travel
- Any patient who has flu-like symptoms above (e.g., Fever, Cough, Difficulty Breathing) will be advised to contact their Family Physician and reschedule
Further Protecting our Workforce:
- Our staff is disinfecting all iPad kiosks that are handled by anyone in the office with isopropyl alcohol wipe or a Clorox Disinfecting Wipe
- After each visit, our staff is cleaning all surfaces with disinfectants- counters, beds, and seating
- Employees with flu-like symptoms or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID – 19 must self-quarantine and are not allowed to come to work unless tested and cleared